Beauty hair | yohana

wella-3d-hair.jpg
Everyone who colors their hair, listen up! I have been dying my hair for years, so I know the whole song-and-dance routine surrounding the coloring process and thought I’d seen and tried everything. Then I was given the opportunity to test out the Wella Professionals 3D Color Effects Salon Service at the Serge Normant Salon with Wella Color Ambassador Aura Friedman. My hair had been looking particularly dull and lifeless, so when Aura told me that the service would not only boost my color but also add definition and deepness to my sullen-looking locks, I was ready to try it out!
The service consists of the hair being sectioned off and layered with similar, graduated colors that go from dark to light. By incorporating this subtle depth of color, the darker layers of hair make the lighter parts look more defined. Yet these different hues seamlessly blend together too, creating a 3D effect that looks surprisingly natural. So though my new color is similar to my regular shade, it looks a lot better: There is a noticeable difference in the richness of the hues in my hair, which makes it look completely transformed. As I get ready to head into a new school year, I'm excited to debut my revamped hair!
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment