Wicked Fit's Katie Boyd | yohana

Katie
ASHION PHILOSOPHY: I definitely love old Hollywood, but I like to modernize it. I love Bette Page and Dita Von Teese, that alabaster skin with the darker hair. No one really tanned back then. Everybody just did their hair a certain way. I love their shoes and the way they dressed in tea-length dresses, but very tight and form-fitting.
BARGAIN BABE: I love designer pieces, but I like to mix them up with Forever 21 or something on the lower end. Looking good is definitely achievable. Nowadays everybody sees these people in Hollywood withRoberto Cavalli and Missoni and thinks, "I have to be very wealthy to dress really well." That is not the truth at all. If you have a couple of key designer pieces like a beautiful pencil skirt or fitted, crisp white shirt, then you can definitely mix and match.
BEAUTY FAVES: I only wear Chanel makeup. I love their Sublimage line of skin care. They have facial lotions that are amazing. To wash my face, I love Obagi.
WINTER MUST-HAVE: I'm super excited about faux-fur vests and really chubby coats. I love that stuff. Not the boho-type, but the really glam chinchilla with a beautiful satin, fitted dress, like a Hervé Léger. It just looks so hot.
DARK SECRET: I actually am a little gothic—only my close friends know that about me.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment