Pamela Martin Duarte of Big Rich Texas | Hollywood yohana

Big Rich Texas Pam, Hannah

Did you love last night's Big Rich Texas? We've got dish direct from Pam on the changes she encountered at Woodhaven upon her return from Spain!
The Zumba Switcheroo: I love Zumba; I think it's great fun. It was just a surprise to come back and expect yoga and have it be Zumba. So, it wasn't a problem with Zumba per se; it was a problem with Leslie and Bonnie changing the schedule. Now, [Zumba] is a regular at the club, but it's not during yoga time. I am just not a fan of unexpected surprises like those. That's why I was a little ticked off about it; I think Connie was a little taken aback by it, too, because she came in and expected yoga.
Dress Code: The club has the all-white rule, which—I don't know if it will stand anymore. I think that revealing clothes are not necessary at the club, because people are there to play sports and have lunch and a good time. People who sit around exposing themselves, like some of the other people on the show, might feel differently.
Bilingual Babe: I speak Spanish. Growing up in Texas, you learn it a little. After I met my husband it was really crucial that I speak Spanish; none of my in-laws spoke English. So, I had to learn to communicate. I took classes and picked it up pretty well.
Jet-Setting: We randomly go [to Spain]—we have a home there that affords us to go there as frequently as we would like. But we are there a couple of times a year, and we try to stay all summer.
Vacay Hobbies: We have a house in the Marbella, but my husband is from Madrid. When we are there, I like to watch kitesurfing. A lot of world-class professional kitesurfing goes on there. We live on the Mediterranean, so it's quite windy, where the Mediterranean connects with the Atlantic Ocean. And, of course, there's a lot of great art and great food.
Spanish Studies: Spain has been grand. I am glad I could share this with my daughter, watch her learn to speak Spanish and become fluent in Spanish. Also, watching her maneuver her way around Spain has been the biggest gift. She spent the summer last year in Barcelona studying Spanish cinematography and film. She was there without us and able to have a good time because of her fluency. It's been good to see that.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment