Kelly Rutherford | Hollywood yohana

Kelly Rutherford

The Gossip Girl star gave us a peek at her personal style during the first-ever runway show for Chagoury Couture by Gilbert A. Chagoury in West Hollywood.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing all Alice + Olivia. My necklace is Van Cleef. My purse is Hermès and my shoes are Louboutin. I like the softness of my outfit mixed with a coat that's a bit rugged and warrior-like. I'm loving that look right now! It's summer and I love white.
SIMPLE SKINCARE: I keep things really simple. I just use Cetaphil. Sometimes, I just use coconut oil.
FASHION OBSESSION: White jeans! The ones I've been living in are by Lily Pulitzer. They're a really nice capri.
SIGNATURE SCENT: Bonpoint. I like theirs because it doesn't have any alcohol. It's actually for babies, so I use it because I don't want my kids to be overwhelmed by a perfume. I'm always cuddling them! I also like the smell of raw coconut oil, so sometimes I'll just use that.


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment