Wendi McLendon-Covey | Hollywood yohana

Wendi McLendon-Covey


Before she graced the Oscars red carpet, the Bridesmaids star gave us a peek at her personal style at the GBK Celebrity Lounge in honor of the Academy Awards, where the actress walked away with luxurious Vani-T beauty products, stunning Made In Earth jewelry, scent-sational Milena's Boutique candles and Julep polish and nail care.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': This is Diane von Furstenberg. My shoes are Guess. I love a nude shoe. I have to wear heels, because I have Oscars rehearsal in 45 minutes!
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: At my age, I really have to stick to a classic style. I try to not look like I'm trying at all—like everything just sort of came together without any effort. That's what I go for. Now, I don't know if I give off that impression all of the time, but that's my intention!
HER MUSE: I look up to the beautiful Sophia Loren.
RED CARPET GLAMOUR: I really, really love the green, so I've done a lot of green this awards season. I have tried to mix it up and do other things. What I think looks good, doesn't necessarily photograph well. I'm kind of learning by trial and error. Basically, I try to stick to dresses that are not too ornate, because I can make that look very tacky.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment