Doria Takes Charge on Jerseylicious | Hollywood yohana

Jerseylicious Bio Pics for Italy (Doria)

Doria Pagnotta is Gatsby's hair and makeup double threat, and she's got plenty to say about what goes down in the salon! In this episode recap, the Jerseylicious star talks running a Gatsby2Go event by herself and worrying about Olivia and Gayle.
NERVOUS NELLIE: When I heard there were going to be two G2G events booked on the same day, I thought, "Oh my God, how is this going to work?!" But I was ready to lead an event. I'm no newcomer! I've done plenty of events on my own, so it was a piece of cake.
TAKING CHARGE: Krystle did really well at our booking! Her style of makeup is very similar to mine, so I really enjoyed working with her. I know she thought I was trying to tell her what to do and be the boss, but Olivia put me in charge and told me to take control, so that's just what I did!
OLIVIA TAKES OVER: Olivia handled both events really well! I was so proud of her. She came to check on us, but then had to rush back to the other event. They needed more help at the bat mitzvah then we did!
GATSBY HELP: Gayle seems overwhelmed with us being short two stylists, but hopefully we will be able to replace them soon!


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment