Marcia Gay Harden | Hollywood yohana

Marcia Gay Harden

The movie star gave us a peek at her personal style during the Kari Feinstein Oscars Style Lounge at the Mondrian in West Hollywood. She walked away with lots of fabulous jewelry from Devora Libin Jewels, Silpada and GLITTERRINGS well as kitchen must-haves from The Pampered Chef and teeth whitening Rembrandt products.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I am wearing clothes from my closet. This top is from Desque, which is a Spanish company. The boots are Dana. I love their stuff! They're simple. The jeans are some old skinny jeans of mine.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Between classic and boho. I always wear dark colors. The less seriously I take the red carpet, the more playful I can be with my outfits. When I was just starting out, I took it very seriously. Everything had to be perfect. Now, I ask myself, "When would I every have the chance to wear this again except for a grand red carpet?" Then, I wear it. It's really a day to have fun.
FAVORITE MANTRA: Style helps define an exterior character. Your smile helps to define your interior character. When the two meet in a good way, it's fantastic!

STYLE ICONS: For me, it's all about actresses who I think are fantastic, such as Vanessa Redgrave and Jessica Chastain. It is always fun to see people who push fashion like Chloë Sevigny. I like it when people have fun with fashion. I don't like it when people take it too seriously.
MOVIE WARDROBE MAGIC: I like the clothes in '40s movies. All those old movies are absolutely gorgeous.
BEAUTY FIX: I really like a nude lip. I also love bath products. I love eucalyptus and relaxing, soothing lavender.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment