Fashion Flashback: Kate Winslet's Titanic Fail at the 1998 Oscars | Hollywood yohana

Kate Winslet 
 
Happy Titanic 3D weekend, everyone!
Ever since I found out that the epic movie was returning to theaters and in IMAX 3D, I've been counting down the days for it's release! C'mon, its the same amazing love story that made me want ("want" being the keyword, never actually did) to write a heartfelt poem about my beloved Leonardi DiCaprio and send it to [insert teeny bopper magazine name here]; make my entire family see it with me after seeing it with friends (that's right, I sat through the three-hour film twice!); and run out and get the two VHS casette tape box set (remember those?) the day it came out. Needless to say, I'll be catching a screening tonight.
I suggest you do, too. Everyone can use a good cry! (If you haven't watched it and didn't consider the possiblity that one of the two main characters in a movie about a sinking ship would wind up dead, I feel bad for you.)
Until then, you can click through our gallery below of Kate Winslet's fashion hits and misses over the years. It'll make you want to cry in the beginning, too. Can you believe she wore this to the 1998 Oscars? Granted, the dress is Alexander McQueen for Givenchy, but still. Guess she didn't want to let go...of the fashions from the period film.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com
 

Post a Comment