GCB's Lauran Irion | Hollywood yohana

Lauran Irion 
 
The GCB star gave us a peek at her personal style at GBK, Bop and Tiger Beat's Celebrity Gift Lounge in honor of the 2012 Kids' Choice Awards. She took home lots of great beauty items and fun products, including RevitaLash eyelash conditioner, imPRESS Press-On Manicure, Coby Electronics earphones and MGA Entertainment dolls.

GCB GIRL: My character Laura starts off as a really good kid. She's a beachy girl from Santa Barbara who gets thrown into this crazy world where there are cosmetics everywhere and everyone's all about beauty, so she has to step it up. You see her grow throughout the season. It's fun to play her.

WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': Free People. I'm really into them right now. I love these lace pants—nice and breezy!
  
STYLE PHILOSOPHY: Right now, I'm into the hippie vibe. I go ga-ga over anything lace. I like the folksy thing with a little rocker [thrown in], but comfortable.


CURRENT SWOON: I love headbands and statement jewelry, especially rings.

FAVE ACCESSORY: I have one necklace that was handmade by a woman in Burbank who incorporates art into jewelry. My necklace has a key from an old school rollerskate, and it's one of my favorite things of all time. She had one with a baby rollerskate on it, but I didn't buy it because I thought I would hit people in the face by accident with it!

SUMMER STYLE: High-waisted shorts and crazy studded denim are really in. I'm excited for that this summer! I'll pair them with a lacy top and long necklaces.

BEAUTY REGIMEN: I love exfoliating and scrubbing my face. It's about just being clean. Girls love to pile on the makeup, but that builds up! I love Dermalogica's scrubs and moisturizers.

MAKEUP MUST-HAVE: I like Pop Beauty's Cat Eyes Eye Crayon. It gives you that angel wing without having to look in the mirror and measure it out. It's angled perfectly, so it's really easy to put on.
LIP TIP: Brush your lips with a toothbrush! It exfoliates them, and you get a really nice color. It's spring, but I really like the darker lip color that's been going on. I've been playing with lipsticks a lot lately, especially reds and a little bit of brown, too. Tarte's lip stains are really awesome.
 
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment