Ever seen couture up close? We get intimate with Chanel’s latest collection in New York| Hollywood yohana



 While in New York last week, I had the chance to check out Chanel’s Spring Couture collection at an exclusive showing at the brand’s Upper East Side office. And if you’ve ever seen that kind of handiwork up close, you’ll understand me when I say wowza! The last time I saw such exquisite beading…  actually, what am I talking about? I’ve never seen such exquisite beading! With that kind of visual splendour, the question is never really “how much is too much?” The all-blue collection looked as coolly serene as ever in the replicated airline setting. The pieces would float on air, that is, if the fifty-pound beading didn’t bring them down to earth.


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment