Tamera Really Loves to Play Up Her Eyes & Rock Bright Nails | Hollywood yohana

Tamera Mowry 
 
 
 From makeup to nails, the mom-to-be and star of Tia & Tamera (airing Monday nights at 8/7c only on Style) gave us the scoop on her beauty philosophy and must-haves...
What do you do to keep your skin looking so radiant?
You have to drink a lot of water. You have to stay hydrated. I know that when I drink a lot of water, my skin always looks great and fresh. You also need to use lotion, period. I also have ChapStick handy to keep my lips moisturized.
Which lip colors do you like to wear? Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick? Which brands do you love for lips?
Oh, wow, I love all kinds of color. I love a red lip, but for spring, I'm loving the pink and fuchsia tones, so it's kind of a mixture of orange and red. I used to be a lip gloss girl. For everyday, I am still a lip gloss girl. But if I want to vamp it up, I'm a lipstick girl. I love Stila and anything by MAC.
What's your preferred method for brow maintenance?
I'd prefer threading, but I can't find someone who does a great job. It lasts longer. It's also better for your skin. Waxing takes off that first layer of skin, and ruins your skin.
Are you bold or classic when it comes to your nails?
I always want my hands and toes to look great, so the gel manicures are amazing, especially when you travel, because you know you won't have to worry about them chipping. I like to be adventurous with my nails. I love color! The recent color I had was orange. It was sick on my hands! I'm not into nail art, but I love bold colors.
What cleanser do you use to wash off your makeup?
I swear by Cetaphil. My skin is very sensitive. I've tried anything and everything and, honestly, after awhile my skin starts to break out. So, I'd rather just wash my face with something that's really clean and Cetaphil does that.
What's your secret weapon in terms of your hair?
My conditioner is Terax. It's actually Italian, because a lot of Italian women have that curly hair like mine.
What is your favorite facial feature to highlight?
My eyes! I love eyes! I love looking into them. When you act, you act with your eyes. Eyes are the windows to someone's soul. I always say that if someone can't look at you in the eye, either something's going on or something's weird. It might be their issue or someone's issue with you and they just don't want to say anything. That's how you connect. You connect with eye contact, so I love highlighting my eyes with smoky eye makeup.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com 

Post a Comment