Confessions of a fashion girl: Everything P’Trique ever says has been said by someone I know in the last week | Hollywood yohana

You know when people were like “I don’t relate to Girls,” and you were like “You’re lying”? Well that’s how I’ll feel if anyone tries to make it seem like they haven’t said at least four of the things that P’Trique (a.k.a. the genius behind the “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say” video series) has ever said, specifically his latest (and I think funniest!), “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say on the Internet.” Case in point: 1. “Let’s get his last name so we can lurk his profile.” 2. “Oh, untag untag untag.” 3. “How do we feel about bangs?” 4. “I only use hashtags ironically.” You’re #totesptrique and it’s #totesokay because so are Leandra Medine a.k.a Man Repeller and Rebecca Black, who both star in his latest spoof video alongside Toronto gal Jenny Fancy. Watch this and tell us you’re not #totesdying.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment