Hells Angels sue McQueen, Lara Stone wins her French Playboy lawsuit, and Lily Allen’s Pretty Woman moment| Hollywood yohana




Hells Angels has a bone to pick with Alexander McQueen. The motorcycle club is suing the label for misusing its trademark winged death motif on ring and a handbag.
Lily Allen spoke to The Telegraph about her ‘Pretty Woman moment’ when she walked into an upscale boutique after becoming “a newly wealthy teenager.”  She recalls: “All these snooty shop assistants were staring at me as if I couldn’t afford their clothes so I bought way too much stuff just to show that I could.”
Lara Stone has won her suit against French Playboy, who published nude images of the gap-toothed model without her permission.
Model and Victoria’s Secret angel Selita Ebanks on her first and last meeting with Anna Wintour 10 years ago: ”I had on Timberland boots. I had on corduroy high-water flooded beige pants with a button-down plaid shirt,” she said. “I walk into the office, I got maybe two steps into the room and I look and it’s amazing Ms. Anna Wintour. She goes [makes a dismissive hand gesture] and dismisses me.” Ebanks hasn’t appeared in Vogue since.
The Mona Lisa wore Louis Vuitton? In Jason Alper‘s world she did. The costume designer, stylist and Sacha Baron Cohen collaborator has re-covered classical paintings with the iconic logo for a show in L.A.
Kanye West has dismissed his coterie of models: The outspoken rapper is no longer following anyone on Twitter.
Topshop has recreated Kate Moss‘ bedroom in their flagship shop windows in New York and London to celebrate the supermodel’s final collection for the fast fashion retailer


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment