Amanda Righetti | yohana

Amanda Righetti
The star of The Mentalist gave us a peek at her personal style during GBK's Golden Globes gift lounge at the L'Emirtage in Beverly Hills. The actress walked away with goodies from Crizal no-glare lenses (pictured), RevitaLash Advanced, SnapSac, Tweezerman and TC Intimates.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': My shirt is from Arcade, my shoes are Christian Louboutin and my jewelry is by Leslie Green.
STAR GAZING: I love watching the red carpet in general, just to see the celebs' take and their style. Hair and the makeup is what I really look forward to though. I tend to like the more elegant hairstyles, but also ones that are just very complementary toward the face. I like to know what's trendy and what's going on with beauty. With hair, I'm really liking the messy curls swept to the side. I'm into that look a lot right now and I also like really natural makeup.
BEAUTY MUST-HAVES: I have to have my Dior lip balm in my purse when I'm at an event. I love Dior stuff. I also must have blotters. I actually prefer to carry blotters over powder just because it's less bulk and once you apply powder, I just feel like I don't want to keep reapplying it. Those are always really easy and convenient to have.
FASHION OBSESSION: These shoes! These Louboutins. They're really high! They're really amazing, but I have to be careful when I walk because the spikes hit my ankles. It's painful! I really like edgy shoes. It can really funk up a dress or outfit. I really like the romantic, flowy blouses and things like that, so it's always fun to have a really edgy piece to pair with it—just to make it really funky and different.
COVETED COLLECTION: I have a collection of Prada shoes. I don't know what it is about Prada. Their shoes are really comfortable to me. The way they break into my feet, they just form to my feet really well. They're beautiful. They're beautifully made. I have a few favorite pairs, but I have a very simple black pump from Prada that is my go-to pair and I can wear them for eight hours and be totally fine, and not feel like I have to take my shoes off.
COLOR HER STYLISH: I love purple. I love the way it goes with my hair and my eye color. It's a good pop of color for me. Green is good, too, but purple...I don't know what it is. I love the really dark plum purples.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment