Jenna Dewan | yohana

Jenna Dewan
Prior to attending the Golden Globes with actor-hubby Channing Tatum (sorry, Jenna, but swoon!), the TV and film star gave us a peek at her personal style at the Wella Beauty Bar, held at the Nine Zero One Salon in West Hollywood. During the retreat, VIPs indulged in braids and blowouts, Fake Bake spray tan and Bio-Oil massages.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a Tolani blouse. I love the print! I also have on MIH Jeans and Topshop shoes.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I like things that are comfy, sexy and a little flirty. I either go toward the romantic, fairy-like, mystical sort of clothing or stay with edgy, sexy outfits.
PAMPER ME!: Today, I'm getting a manicure, pedicure and braid. I like to have fun with polish. I did bright green recently. I loved it and had it on forever. But for my dress tomorrow, I'm going to keep it classic and simple today.
ON HER GLOBES DRESS: The [Maria Lucia Hohan] gown that I'm going to wear on the red carpet is elegant, romantic and simple. The color is beautiful. I love color!
COORDINATING FOR THE CARPET:
[Channing and I] just pick what we like and, generally, it matches up in some sort of way, but we don't put too much thought into it. It should be
fun and if it's not fun, you shouldn't do it.
SOCKS WITH SANDALS: Never tried it! I know I said I would. I don't know if I just didn't get a chance to or if I couldn't figure out how to, but I stayed away from that one





Jenna Dewan, Golden Globes

FAVORITE TREND: I'm really into colored jeans right now. I probably have a pair in every single color of the rainbow!
STYLE ADVICE: Coco Chanel said to take one thing off before you leave your house. I've always felt that way. I love to push the boundaries and try new trends, but I always go back to the "less is more" idea with accessories. Classic and simple is always best. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't try a really funky dress or a really funky pair of pants or weird hair. I'm constantly in the salon changing my hair every two weeks so I love trying new things.
IT'S IN THE BAG!: I love this Valentino bag I'm carrying! I wear it every day. It goes with everything. It's very classic. It's one of those pieces that I'll probably hand down to my children later on in life. It's just a good investment piece.
BEAUTY REGIMEN: I love Sonya Dakar's Omega Oil. I use it every day. It gives me that dewy glow that I love. I have dry skin, so I love anything that combats dry skin. I use a lot of rich creams and oils. I cannot travel without Josie Maran's Argan Oil. That's the most amazing product.
FAIRY OBSESSION: I collect fairies! They're all over my house. I love fairy sculptures. People give me fairy presents. I have a beautiful rose garden with little fairies I put in there. I'm very, very mystical. Everyone knows I love them. I have one that I've had forever that's in my bathroom, but I love every one. Channing accepts my fairy obsession. He loves me, so it comes with the territory.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment