Jessica Lowndes | yohana

Jessica Lowndes
The 90210 star gave us more dish on her personal style during Teen Vogue's 9th Annual Young Hollywood Party.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a Camilla & Marc dress. I love this dress because of the polkadots and the whole corset thing. I've also got on Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toes and David Yurman earrings, ring and bracelet.
TWIST AND CHIC: I styled in a milkmaid braid because I wanted something feminine, off-the-face and different.
BEAUTY FAVES: Maybelline has an amazing mascara. I love L'Oréal's Infallible lipstick, which stays on forever!
TRANSITIONING INTO FALL: I am really liking maxiskirts. I've been taking that from spring and into fall with a sweater. I've been rocking that look a lot lately. I'm loving the bright color contrast for fall, too. It's scary, but it's fun.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment