Amanda LeBlanc Talks Dealing With Easily Rattled Clients | Hollywood yohana

The Amandas, Amanda

Every one of my clients has a different personality and way that they feel about the organizing process. I am very good at reading my clients and knowing when to push and when to pull back. I train my girls to do the same.
Although the process of having everything come out can be overwhelming, Matt the costume designer was ready.
We had several conversations with him where we discussed what would happen. It can be overwhelming for a regular client, but add to it, not just the organizers but a TV crew! WOW! That's a lot of people. Matt was a trooper.
The best thing to do with a nervous client is to take things slow. We constantly reassured Matt that nothing he wanted would be thrown out. I worked closely with Matt and earned his trust. It was important for me that he knew that I was hearing him, I understood and I would take care of him. That's essential for any client.
Even though I do all those things to take care of my clients, I understand that they hired me for a reason.
They want to get organized and change their life—and they have asked me to get them there. That means I have to push them, sometimes, past what they are comfortable with. For a lot of these clients, they have a difficult time letting go and they need to someone to encourage them to let go. If I don't do that, then I'm no good to them.
How much to push? How hard to push? That all depends on the vibe I get from the client. We all have various levels of emotional attachments to the things in our home. An objective third party helps you let go of the attachments that aren't good, or the ones you don't need anymore.
Ultimately, I am there to do a job and although you may be thinking that job is to get my client organized, you would only be half right. My job is to take care of you, my client.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment