Kelly Osbourne | Hollywood Fashions

The cohost of Fashion Police gave more dish on her personal style during NBCUniversal's summer press day at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, Calif.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing Tadashi Shoji dress, Marni shoes, Chanel watch and Theo Fennell ring.
TICKLED HOT PINK: I've always worn bright lipstick. I think it's a really fun way of modernizing your look without doing too much makeup. When I was younger, I used to cake on my makeup. Now, instead of doing full eyes and lips, I like it light on the eyes and a bright-colored lip to make it more fun. I love matte lips. I don't like gloss.
FAVE SPRING TRENDS: I'm really loving coloring clash right now. I love putting a fuchsia pink with a fuchsia orange. It looks amazing! Great bold colors. I also love the '70s look, but I can't do the '70s look and it bums me out! It just doesn't look right on me because of my tattoos.
GROOVY ADVICE: Do one statement piece at a time. If you're going to wear high-waisted jeans, wear a modern jacket with it. Don't go for the entire look. Unless you've been dressing that way for a really long time, and it just so happens that that's what's in style right now—it ends up looking like you're on your way to a dress up party.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment