Kerry Washington | Hollywood yohana

Kerry Washington

The always fashionable Kerry Washington gave us a peek at her personal style during the LG Cinema 3D HDTV Gift Lounge backstage at the Spirit Awards, where she received goodies from Pure Dark, Nautica, and AMC.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN: I'm wearing a Dolce & Gabbana floral dress and leopard clutch. Red Sergio Rossi shoes.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I just try to be event-appropriate. You want to look good for the event that you're going to. You don't want to wear a gown to an afternoon tea. I love playing dress up. I hate shopping for myself, but I love fittings for playing characters and for the red carpet.
ON NEW HAIRCUT: The bangs, I love. It's fun! I get my hair done in New York by Takisha Sturdivant. She's great!
SHOPPING ADVICE: It's really important not to get caught up in labels. I wore this beautiful Vivienne Westwood day dress to the Essence Luncheon and my bag was from Aldo! You shouldn't get caught up in the price tags and the labels. If you love something, go for it! Don't worry about it being from a certain brand. You can really look great at affordable prices. It's fun for me to wear things on the red carpet, too, that I feel all of my fans can afford.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment