Ali Fedotowsky | Hollywood yohana

Ali Fedotowsky

The Bachelorette gave us a peek at her personal style at the GBK Celebrity Lounge in honor of the Academy Awards. She took home lots of cutting-edge fashion and personal care products, including Chloe & Isabel jewelry, AMBÉ skincare, MyPillow and Maya Water facial mists.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing an Express shirt and skirt. I am all about affordability! My shoes are FS/NY; I really like these shoes because of their leopard print-fullness! My necklace and ring are Stella & Dot.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Whenever I can wear flats with an outfit, I will. That's why I love maxiskirts. You can wear them with sandals or flip flops and still be dressy. I am not a huge print person. I love solid colors. I'm happy that colorblocking is back in. That's my favorite thing to do! My favorite color is yellow, but lately I've been liking blue.
COLORBLOCK TALK: Colorblocking isn't hard. I have tons of colored skinny jeans. So, I can take purple skinny jeans and pair that with a hot pink top. It's a little '80s, but it's still fun and modern because of the style. In a sense, I'm colorblocking today. I have the solid skirt, solid white shirt and a bright red necklace. I love big necklaces.
STYLE ICONS: I love Rachel Bilson's everyday style. I look at Blake Lively for the red carpet. She takes risks!
LAST SPLURGE: I just bought a Louis Vuitton travel bag. I never thought I could get one nor had I considered spending that much money on a bag. I will be traveling a lot in the next year, so I thought it would be perfect.
SUNKISSED MAVEN: I have to be tan! I do sunless tanning because my friend got skin cancer. I am crazy about sunblock, and laying out in the sun freaks me out. I use this really great product called Lavish Tan, which is a company based in Venice, California. Their formula is organic and gives you the best color tan! It's my must-have.
CONVERSE COLLECTION: I wear Chucks. I have them in every color—like 50 pairs. Craig Robinson, who was on my season, gave me a yellow Converse sneaker on a key chain. Fans have been sending them to me ever since.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment