AnnaLynne McCord | Hollywood yohana

Annalynne McCord
The 90210 star filled us in on what she's loving these days in terms of fashion and beauty during the Drawing Hope International Masquerade Gala, where she was honored with the Heart of Hope Award for her work with Somaly Mam Foundation, an organization against sex trafficking.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': My dress is by Cynthia Vincent. I got it at a little boutique in Park City, Utah, at Sundance. My shoes are YSL. My necklace is Karen McClintock—it's beautiful with all the crystals! My boyfriend  [Dominic Purcell] said, "Honey, this is such a stunning look on you, with your hair back off your face!" That's why I decided to rock this look. It's totally different than what I'm used to.
SUPPORTING SURVIVORS: I spoke to Drawing Hope at length while ago about working with my organization in Cambodia, Somaly Mam. We're bringing the community together to encourage abuse victims out of isolation.
GLOWING GAL: I've been using a really cool skincare line by Jan Marini. It's all about glycolic. I love it! I stopped using scrubs; oftentimes, they'll actually tear your skin. Glycolic is an amazing exfoliator. It gets rid of dead skin cells. It gives you that glowy look without the scrubby feel.
BAG BAROMETER: A real man carries his girl's purse, because my boyfriend can carry my purse—whether it's pink, blue, bright green or bright yellow. He doesn't mind.
MAD FOR RETRO CHIC: I love Stop Staring! by Alicia Estrada. I'm obsessed with her line. I have like 60 of her tops! I just really love that classy, sophisticated, covered-up look. It's sitll very alluring. That's been my latest thing.
FAVE BEAUTY LOOK: I love my hair when it's curly. I use sea salt spray and wear bronzed, sunkissed makeup.
ON LOOKING CUTE IN HOT WEATHER: I'm going to Cambodia for vacation soon. I seriously can't wait! My trick to being sytlish in the heat is to wear linen. I really love the cool linen pieces from United Colors of Benneton.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment