NeNe Leakes | Hollywood yohana

Celebrity Apprentice, Nene Leakes
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star, whose closet gets a makeover in this Wednesday's episode of The Amandas, gave us a peek at her personal style and beauty routine.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I like sophistication. I like to be classy and sexy. I love Lanvin. But in the daytime or when I'm going out to lunch, I prefer something easy to wear.
STYLE ICONS: I love Victoria Beckham. She is a clean girl. Even though Kim Kardashian is my girlfriend, I love how she dresses. And I'm a tall girl, so I like how Heidi Klum steps out—how she hits the red carpet. She's hot.
MUST-HAVE STAPLES: Every girl needs to go in her closet and pull out a great pair of dark or light denim, black blazer, crisp white shirt or button-down and a great boot or heel. You can go anywhere in that outfit. You can even go to a meeting in that and look fly. You just need the right blazer. When you find the right blazer, you can throw it over basic leggings and you are going to look hot, child!
TWICE, NOT AS NICE: I don't get to wear a lot of my dresses twice. I can wear my jeans and tops more than once, but not my dresses. If you're on a nice red carpet and your picture is taken in an outfit, you just can't wear it again. It makes me sick because I want to wear my stuff.
SHOP NENE'S CLOSET: I am hoping to open up a NeNe's online boutique on my website, where people can purchase things I have worn one time or even things I have bought and have never worn. I have a couple of things that I have given to my family members. I like to give to my family members, who don't get to wear Christian Louboutins or really true designer couture dresses.
BEAUTY REGIMEN: I am a real skincare girl! I don't wear makeup if I'm not going to work. I definitely sleep in moisturizer. I wash my face every night and I wash my face every morning. I religiously wear a daytime moisturizer with SPF in it. I have been a LancĂ´me girl since I was 21-years-old. I swear by their products.
SUITCASE ESSENTIALS: I keep my Spanx, lint roller and wardrobe tape to prevent malfunctions in my luggage at all times. I also travel with a tinted moisturizer for my legs. And I never travel without a pair of Christian Louboutins.
HEELS HURT: None of my shoes are comfortable. I am not kidding! I think I may have one pair of Louboutins that are comfortable. They are the Madame Butterflies. But shoes are not comfortable. They are just not. Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo make my favorite shoes. I really do like the work they put into their heels.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment