Whitney Port | Hollywood yohana

Whitney Port



We caught up with the Teen Vogue intern-turned-designer for more dish on her style, beauty regimen and dear ol' Mom at the launch of Crest 3D White Glamorous White Toothpaste and Intensive Professional Effects Whitestrips.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I am wearing a dress from my fall collection for Whitney Eve, Loeffler Randall shoes, Lia Sophia jewelry and my Rolex watch. I picked this outfit because I figured that I'm back in L.A. and the weather is nice, so I thought pretty prints and color would be good.
LESSONS FROM MOM: My mom has always taught me not to be afraid to be myself. She is an art teacher and has always lived outside of the box. Her style is fun, kooky and colorful. I came home last night and she was wearing printed harem drop-crotch pants, a flowy long-sleeve black shirt and little black flats. She's like a hippie Bohemian. She gave me the confidence to wear color and prints.
GETTING HER GLOW: I think it is just moisturizer. I am using La Roche-Posay. But usually, I use a line of products from The Finer Skin Institute. They have the best products, if you are willing to spend a little more on your skin. Less is more. It's all about letting your natural beauty shine. Using products, like the ones from Crest 3D White, can enhance what you already have instead of masking and covering.

Post a Comment