Sarah Knight | Hollywood yohana

Sarah Knight 
 
 
 
Giuliana Rancic's assistant extraordinaire, Sarah Knight, gave us a peek at her personal style at the launch of flash sale site LuxeYard Style at The Redbury in Hollywood.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: My style as feminine, preppy and functional. I am a boring jewelry person, I admit it! I could probably step up my game there a little bit. I have always kind of stuck to my cuff and my little studs.
STYLE ICON: I really look up to Jackie O. I just think that Jackie O. was the ultimate chic, feminine fashionista. 
MADE IN THE SHADE: I really love statement sunglasses—everything from floral patterned to neon frames. Karen Walker has some amazing designs. For the girl on a budget, I'd recommend checking out Urban Outfitters.
SPRING STYLE: Bright, bold colored pants! They were everywhere last fall and haven't gone anywhere yet! I think they are the perfect way to add a pop of color to your outfit and look polished and styled. I just got a pair of neon green skinny jeans that I am really excited to wear.
FAVORITE SHOES: I've been living in my Chanel flats lately.  They're super comfy and work appropriate.
WORKING GAL UNIFORM: Most of the time, I am running around from place to place and I only have time to throw on a pair of heels to dress up my workday outfit. Another lifesaver is the top knot. Putting my hair up always seems to add a little oomph! All you need to create a top knot is a rubber band and a few bobby pins, which I always have floating around in my purse!
SKINCARE SECRETS: I'm basically a drugstore girl. I use Cetaphil, which is a basic cleanser. Although, I do use DDF twice a week! Giuliana hooked me up with DDF. I usually wear basic makeup. If I were to leave the house with one product, it would definitely be my Kiehl's Lip Balm #1. I'm addicted!
 
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com 
 
 

Post a Comment