Tamera Mowry-Housley Shares Important Lessons From Mom | Hollywood yohana

Tia & Tamera 
 
 
We've already given you the scoop on anything and everything there is to know about Tamera Mowry-Housley's upcoming role as a new mom. Now, on the eve of Mother's Day, read on to find out what she's learned from her mama about looking good on the inside and out!
What advice has your mom given you about beauty?

She taught me about natural beauty. My mom has never really been into fashion or makeup, but she taught me about taking care of my skin. She told me to drink lots of water. She also explained that you don't have to spend tons of money on chemical lotions and cleansers. Just use something that works for you, and if it's not broken don't try to fix it. I swear by Cetaphil. My skin is very sensitive. I've tried everything and, after a while, my skin starts to break out. Cetaphil is clean, simple and does the job.
How did she keep you on the straight and narrow?
My mom always told me to stay true to myself. She told me not to care about what anyone had to say about me. The only opinion that matters is God's, yours and people who love you. That's something I will instill in my child.


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com
 

Post a Comment