Tamera Wants a Teen Choice Award!: "Vote For Your Girls!" | Hollywood yohana

Tia & Tamera 
 
Great news! Tia & Tamera was nominated for not one, but two Teen Choice Awards! Style's hit series is up for Choice TV: Reality Show, while the girls themselves are nominated in the Choice TV: Female Reality Star category.
"We're so honored that they would nominate us for two awards," Tamera Mowry-Housley told myStyle. "My sister and I fought for positivity all throughout our careers. To be acknowledged for being positive figures feels great!"
While dressing for a "young" event has proven to be challenging for other celebs in the past (ahem, Cameron Diaz), the soon-to-be mom already has an idea of what she'll wear for the ceremony, which airs Sunday, July 28, on Fox. "I will be six-months-pregnant, so my choices will be limited. But I will probably wear something fun and hip!"
Tamera's message to the fans? "It would mean the world to Tia and I if we won," she said. "I think you're allowed to vote every day, so set an alarm to get on that computer or that phone to vote for your girls because we love you!"
You heard her! Let's get our favorite twins a Teen Choice Award by voting as many times as you can HERE—and don't forget to catch the exciting Season 2 premiere of Tia & Tamera on Monday, June 11 at 8/7c on Style.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com
 

Post a Comment