Sarah Knight Shares What It's Like to Cover Award Shows | Hollywood yohana

Sarah Knight 
 
 
Giuliana Rancic's assistant extraordinaire Sarah Knight dishes on what it's really like to work the exciting and glamorous awards season, which starts with the Emmys and concludes with the Oscars. Read on for the scoop...
Of all the awards shows that you cover with Giuliana, which is your favorite red carpet to be on and why?
They are all so much fun, but if I had to choose, I would say the Golden Globes! The Globes is a mix of both television and movie stars, so you really get the whole package! The ceremony is held at the famous Beverly Hilton Hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills and there is just something about the Globes that is über-glamorous.
What exactly do you do on the day of a major awards show. Please break down your schedule for us.
Usually, we arrive at the location early in the morning to start prepping. I'm normally helping G go over her question cards while she is getting her hair and makeup done. I will read the questions that have been written on the cards for each celeb and jot down notes if she has any. It's kind of like studying for finals! It helps Giuliana to hear the questions out loud first, and she is always extremely prepared. When Giuliana is all glammed up and ready to hit the red carpet, we make our way to E!'s position and wait for the fun to start. I'm typically sitting on a wooden apple box in a teeny tiny corner to stay out of the way of the cameras. I've got G's book of questions and I'm responsible for handing her the correct card for each celeb. Plus, did I mention I have 
 
 fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment