Tamera Styles the Classics: Little Black Dress Edition | Hollywood yohana

Tamera Styles the Little Black Dress 
 
Tia and Tamera may look alike, but the sisters have very different styles. So, we thought it would be fun to give each of them the same wardrobe staple and find out what they would pair with it. First up: Tamera's looks! Each day this week, we're going to show exactly how Tamera would style various classics. Get ready for the little black dress...
"Ooo, sick!" Tamera raved after taking one look at J. Crew's LBD. "I would definitely put a colored high pump with that. I would also add some color with my jewelry. Instead of regular gold, I would do emerald. I also may add a skinny belt in some kind of color. I would just add a lot of color to the dress. Then, I'd do my hair in a sleek ponytail."
1. J. Crew classic black tafetta V-neck dress ($200)
2. Kendra Scott Green Agate Elle Earrings ($52)
3. J. Crew Golden Sunflower Patent Skinny Belt ($36)
4. Jessica Simpson Aquadisiac Halie Platform ($89)
 
 
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com 
 

Post a Comment