Christina Milian | Hollywood yohana

Christina Milian 
 
 he singer-slash-actress and mom to 2-year-old daughter Violet with record producer The-Dream gave us the dish on her style at Kari Feinstein's MTV Movie Awards Style Lounge in the W Hollywood. She walked away with fun goodies, including Essie's Bikini So Teeny collection, Wings Hawaii jewelry, Party Bullet and marzsprays. DESIGNER IDS: BCBG dress and Louis Vuitton shoes.
EVENING EDGE: I love the Rudsak leather jacket that I got today. It looked so good on! I like that it's lightweight. It's perfect at night in L.A. when it gets a little cold out.
DRESSING VIOLET: I dress my daughter first. That takes longer. When I get dressed, I usually have 30 minutes. She takes about an hour! I have to do her hair and everything. I like to put her in colorful clothing. She's got such a beautiful complexion, so I put her in purples and reds and pinks. I also put her in funky clothes that I probably would like to wear like neon and things that are really cute and that express her style and personality.
MOMMY STYLE: I put stuff like this on because it's quick and easy. Since I have a limited amount of time, I pay attention to hair and makeup instead. I throw on nice sundresses or even hot tank tops with jeans with some hot ass shoes—I still wear heels! Even though I'm running around chasing her, I still got on my Christian Louboutins.


STYLISH LIVING: My decór is a bit classic with good old school, lavish couches mixed with modern day art and lamps. I like neutral and darker tones. I love candles. I have so many! I really like suble and musky scents.
HOSTESSING SKILLS: I don't entertain often, but when I do, I'm really good at making sangria and fish tacos.
MAKING A BIG SPLASH: I'm working with the swimwear line called Nikoleta. Her and I are branching together to do the collection called Havana Nights With Nikoleta. She's Cuban, so am I. We're having a nice modern-day fusion of Cuban style. It's sexy, but I also thought about women with curves and women with body. The collection has a combination of great one-pieces, bikinis and coverups. I love coverups that can go from day to night; ones that I can actually wear out. We'll have great see-through harem pants and great dresses that are just really comfortable—the material is very soft that I can just sleep in it! Next year, I'm going to present my own collection called The Red C.


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment