Jamie Chung | Hollywood yohana

Jamie Chung 
 
 
 From shopping for her wardrobe to her home, the Sucker Punch star gave us the dish on how she lives stylishly as she received a SensatioNail gel mani during the Colgate Optic White Beauty Bar at 901 Salon in West Hollywood.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': This is actually from Forever 21. I love that it's asymmetrical. I love the collar. I shop at random places. I just walk around and if I find something cute, I'll wear it, regardless of where it's from. I'll wear the couture and designer bags, but I'm not afraid to wear the cheap stuff. Growing up as a tomboy, I love the menswear look. I'm still into sweet things. It depends on my mood.
DECORATING PERSONALITY: I have a very modern, contemporary look in my home, but I love adding in old vintage picture frames and things like that. My favorite place to shop for vintage pieces are at yard sales.
FAVORITE VINTAGE FURNITURE: I bought this old trunk—it's huge! I use it as my TV stand. I got in Long Beach at a thrift store. It's so cool! It's from the 1920s and it still has the address of the woman who lived in Malibu!
DINNER PARTY STYLE: I'm always trying new recipes, so I'm doing more dinner parties now. I usually barbecue and make sure there's a fun board game afterward.


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com 

Post a Comment