Eva Amurri | yohana

Eva Amurri
The recently engaged actress and Susan Sarandon's daughter gave us a peek at her personal style and dished some deets about her upcoming nuptials to TV soccer color analyst Kyle Martino during the Ella Moss 10-Year Anniversary party at Eveleigh in West Hollywood.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I am wearing an Ella Moss top, Levi's skinny jeans and Christian Louboutin heels.
ELLA MOSS FEVER: Her designs are so easy and body-conscious. She really understands that women don't want to "suck it in" every single second of the day.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Classic, but with an urban edge.

WEDDING HEELS: My fiancé's only a little bit taller to me. He doesn't care if I'm towering over him, but I didn't want to subconsciously hunch over to match him. So I wanted to find one that was still a heel, but a tiny heel. I didn't really care what it looked like, honestly, for one night. I'm practical when it comes to that stuff. I just wanted something that was a short heel and matched my dress.
ON KATE MIDDLETON'S DRESS: I thought it suited her perfectly. It was so timeless. I love that she went that way. People try to look sexy, but when you're twentysomething, you are sexy anyway! You don't have to try so hard.
GLOWING BRIDE: I like doing my own makeup, but I won't do my own makeup on my wedding day because I don't want to worry about it. I just want to relax and have a glass of champagne and gossip with my girlfriends. I want to look like myself—sort of a glowy version of myself.
FAVE BEAUTY PRODUCT: I really like the Josie Maran organic products. She has a great Argan Oil Illuminator.
MOTHER OF THE BRIDE: My mom has been great at really being there as I need her. She hasn't had too many crazy expectiations or demands, which has made things so much easier for me. I really appreciate her for that.
DESPERATELY STYLING SUSAN: I used to pick out my mom's outfits before I left for school. I've learned that women should always dress for what looks good on their bodies. Not enough people to do that. People tend to go for trends instead of what flatters them. My mom and I have similar figures, which is smaller waist and bigger boobs. So we have to be careful to wear things that are fitted at the waist, but she definitely knows that now!
MAMA KNOWS BEST: My mom always told me to wear sunblock and moisturize a lot. She's all about moisturizing and taking off your makeup really well. She always uses a wash cloth and everything!
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment