Khadijah & Malika Haqq | yohana

Khadijah Haqq, Malika Haqq
The rising stars (and Khloé Kardashian Odom's twin BFFs) gave us the scoop on their styles during the launch of the Kardashian Kollection for Sears line last night at The Colony in Hollywood. First up, Khadijah Maqq (left)...
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I am wearing Kardashian Kollection, one of the girl's dresses. So, far I love the collection. Khloé just sent us a really big box of stuff, so I'm really, really grateful. And I'm really excited because I always see them wearing a lot of the stuff, and now they are just giving it back to their fans. It's really nice.
ON HER DRESS: I specifically love this dress, which is why I wore it. There were other nice tops, but I wanted a dress for the occasion. I hear there is a lot more to come.
FASHION PHILOSPHY: I'm a little edgy. I'm not as girlie as most girls. My sister is such a girl. I have a little more of an edge. I love to wear jeans, heels and a tank top.
Keep reading for her sis Malika's take on fashion!
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm a Kardashian model this weekend—and I will probably be very much so in the future! I am in love with their collection. On top of the fact that I am very proud of them, the line is very well done.
FAVE DESIGN: That jumpsuit that Kim has on tonight is incredible. It looks good on everybody. Khloé wore it; I tried it on;  Kim's wearing it tonight. It's a really great piece.
ON HER DRESS: It's funny, because when Khloé got the box of dresses, she told her girlfriend, "Malika is going to wear this dress." When you look at it, it's just me. When you know, you know right?
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I'm such a freakin' lady. Like honestly, they call me "grandma" sometimes because I cover the entire body. But I am more comfortable that way. But this was supercomfortable—and it fit me!
STYLE ICONS: One hundred percent, these girls! I'm biased, but at the end of the day, I've worked with them from the bottom to the top. So, to be able to see someone's journey that way and be able to watch how passionate they are about it, is incredible. I also really love Rachel Roy and Vera Wang. These are women whom I have been able to see and play the closest attention to. I really love them.
BEAUTY MUST-HAVES: ChapStick! I'm very plain Jane over here. But I am a complete mascara lover. Today, I have YSL. But it always varies from Chanel and I love a good L'Oréal. I'm a fan of Bobbi Brown products, too.
RED-SOLE FEVER: I am a Christian Louboutin wearer. I am 100 percent a "bag" and a "shoes" girl. I will wear a tank top and jeans with a great bag and heels, and I amcomfortable like that.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment