Rachel Zoe | yohana

Rachel Zoe
The stylist-to-the stars gave us more dish on the current state of fashion during the launch party for her Zoe Media Group last night at The Sayers Club in Hollywood.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I have on an Yves Saint Laurent jumpsuit  that I thought really screamed "wear me!" for a holiday celebration. Sequins head-to-toe? Why not?!
HOLIDAY TIPS: I really love tuxedo dressing. I love a little cocktail dress with a tuxedo jacket. Anywhere you can add glitz and glamour, I advise it, because if you're not going to do it for holiday, when are you going to do it? Add a little sparkle, whether it's jewelry or clothes or shoes.
FASHIONISTAS-TO-WATCH: I love Elizabeth Olsen and Elle Fanning. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like the girls are getting younger and younger these days! I also really like Hailee Steinfeld. She's really cute!
BABY TALK: [My son] Skyler is amazing. He's perfect. I just gush over him all day everyday. He's got a lot of outfits. He's averaging a couple outfits a day because he's a baby. He does things like drool and spit up.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment