Cree Picked Out Mom Tia's Green BCBGMAXAZRIA Gown | Hollywood yohana

Tia Mowry

Celebrity moms turning to their toddlers for fashion advice is a big trend this awards season. A month after Sarah Michelle Gellar revealed that her 2-year-old daughter, Charlotte, picked out her inky Monique Lhuillier ball gown at the Globes, Tia Mowry-Hardrict told myStyle that her 8-month-old son, Cree, had a little something to do with the gorgeous, asymmetrical green BCBGMAXAZRIA dress she donned for the NAACP Image Awards.
"When I put the dress on, my son smiled and I laughed!" shared the actress, who was nominated for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series for The Game. (Both The Game and Tia & Tamera were also nominated in their respective categories.) "So, I said this has to be the one!"


She continued: "I loved the color! I don't think I've worn green on the red carpet before. If I have, it's been a while! And I wanted to be different." The dress was certainly unique: a one-shoulder design with a skirt that was part mini, part full-length—but completely sexy, thanks to the slit.
Keep reading to find out who made her accessories, and to see what her more conservative sister, Tamera, wore!
Tia balanced the neckline with a side-swept, curly updo, and accessorized with Hearts on Fire diamonds, bronze Amanda Pearl clutch and matching Rene Caovilla heels.
"I loved every aspect of this look. It was perfect for the event," Tia said. "I felt so sexy. Becoming a mom has made me feel so empowered, and I want to be sexy while still being a mom!" She 100 percent achieved that this night.
Tamera Mowry
Tia's twin Tamera Mowry-Housley also made a stylish appearance on the NAACP Image Awards red carpet.
She opted for a subdued, beaded, soft gray Nicole Miller cowl-neck gown for the occasion. The elegant dress had distressed details toward the bottom for a touch of edge, and an open back for a splash of sex appeal.


The glowing newlywed played up her long, goddess curls with big silver hoops and stacked bracelets. She finished off the effortlessly feminine look with pretty pink lipstick.
The beauties rocked two different looks, but each took our breath away just the same. We cannot wait to see what they'll wear to their next event.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment