Ashley Jones | Hollywood yohana

Ashley Jones
We caught up with the sexy waitress Sam fell in love with on True Blood at Audi and Chopard's fashionable soiree. She shared her beauty advice, including makeup tips from the set.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': Magaschoni dress and Dolce Vita shoes. They go with everything, and I love the little toe cleavage they have.
QUICK HAIR TRICK: When you have no time for your hair, you throw hairspray in it, mess it up a little bit and put in a ponytail. Then, hide the rubber band [by wrapping a piece of hair around it and securing with a pin]. It's a little bit more elegant than just a ponytail.
TICK TOCK: Give yourself enough time! I have so many things that are sent, but I need to organize and figure out how to wear them.
FAUX GLOW: Fake Bake has a bronzer that I literally spray all over my face and body. I am so pale right now, and it doesn't make me tan. It just helps with the glow.
RADIANT BEAUTY: There's a fine line between looking actually sweaty and then looking sultry. For a sexy glow, you want to have a lot of lashes and really, really dewy skin. Instead of powders, use cream blushes and lip stains.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment