Kristin Cavallari | hollywood yohana

Kristin Cavallari
The Hills star gave us a peek at her personal style during her design session with Shoedazzle.com. Kristin's exclusive shoe will be available on the site summer 2011, with proceeds benefitting One Kid One World.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a Parker top, J Brand jeans, a Michael Kors watch and YSL shoes. I know they've been saying lower heels are coming back in, but when it comes to heels, the higher the better for me.
DESIGN DISH: The shoe I designed is a 5-inch platform wedge. It's going to come out in May or June. I brought some wedges for inspiration. I love that type of shoe! They're so comfortable and great for summer. I'm going to do a fun, bright color, but I don't want to give it all away!
MAIN (SHOE) MAN: Christian Louboutin is one of my favorite shoe brands. He makes the highest heels, and I just love his designs. They are comfortable for the first two hours, but after that, not so much.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I wouldn't really describe my personal style with one word. I really like a lot of different things. I like dressing flirty and girlie, but then I also like that rock 'n' roll with a little bit of an edge, too. I mix it up.

STYLE CRUSH: I love, love, love Kate Moss' style. She pulls off that rock 'n' roll look very well. She's always really put together, and even if she just threw everything on, it looks great. I also really love Victoria Beckham's style, and Nicole Richie can pull off that boho look really well.
SIGNATURE SCENT: I love Michael by Michael Kors perfume. I've been wearing it since I was 16. Once I find a scent I like, I stick with it.
FAVE LOS ANGELES SHOP: Wasteland is really great for vintage and thrift clothing. I like the one on Melrose. You can always find cool skirts, dresses or cute little flats. The thing with vintage shopping is you really have to take the time to look to find anything, but then it can pay off with some really great stuff.
CLOSET ENVY: If I could raid any fictional movie character's closet it would be Alicia Silverstone's character, Cher, from Clueless. Her closet was amazing. She had that electronic closet—I would kill for that.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment