Jessica Lowndes | Hollywood yohana

Jessica Lowndes
The 90210 star gave us even more dish on her personal style at the fashion presentation of the latest looks from Bebe Spring 2010 and the next Bebe-Kardashians Capsule Collection at The Grove in Los Angeles...
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a Bebe dress, belt, jacket, bracelet and rings. My clutch is Tylie Malibu and my shoes are Report Signature. I think my personal style is very similar to the clothes at Bebe. It's sexy and feminine, yet classic as well. I'm always someone who likes to do something a little edgy, and they do really bold patterns and cool geometric designs, which I love.
RETRO FINDS: I sometimes go vintage and thrift store shopping in L.A. at The Way We Wore and The Paper Bag Princess. I have a new appreciation for '40s fashion. It fits really cute with the accentuated waists.
SHOE FETISH: I love Brian Atwood; they're just sexy. But, if I wanted to go for a less expensive version, I'd have to say Steve Madden. I've fallen in love with their nude pump. They make your legs look longer and don't hurt!
MAKEUP MAVEN: I love NYX's eye shadows. They come in so many different colors. I'm a painter in my spare time—not a lot of people know that. I like to experiment. When I went to private school, I would express myself through my makeup. Dramatic eyes are always fun!
BEAUTY SECRETS: I drink lots of water and I always moisturize. I love to wear tinted moisturizer during the day, especially Laura Mercier. And I take off my makeup with Bioré's Facial Cleansing Cloths. I also use Kate Somerville's Quench cleanser. It's one of the best exfoliators, because you don't need to necessarily use water.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment