Tracee Ellis Ross | Hollywood yohana

Tracee Ellis Ross
We caught up with the gorgeous actress at the ELLEments of Personal Style book launch hosted by White House Black Market. Tracee was one of the 25 fashionistas featured in the style guide. And the first thing she told us proved why! Remember that checked Prada we loved? Well the actress later shortened the hem to create a whole new dress! Here are more of her fashion tips...
TREND TAKE: One of the quotes from the book that I say all the time is I buy what makes my heart sing. So, it's not that I follow one specific track. It's sort of what I like. I love colors. I love unique pieces. I love vintage clothing.
TAKE IT OFF: I'm not big on accessories. I love Diana Vreeland's thing where she says, "Before you leave the house take one off." My suggestion is take two off. People over accessorize in my opinion.
DARE TO BARE: If I'm going to show cleavage or chest then I don't show leg. I show one thing. If I show leg then everything else is covered up.
HOLIDAY WISH: Just to be with my family. I don't need a thing.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment