Eliza Dushku | Hollywood yohana

Eliza Dushku
The Dollhouse star gave us a peek at her personal style during Rochelle Gores Fredston's ARCADE Boutique fashion show benefiting The Children's Institute.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a little bit of everyone. The skirt is Lisa Marie Fernandez. The shoes are YSL. My purse is Gucci. My jewelry's Cartier. The jacket...I'll have to get back to you on that. But I love it because it felt very much like autumn, fall fashion and different and unique.
HER STYLIST BROTHER: I have a local and loyal stylist in my brother, who worked for New York Times Magazine as a fashion editor. He's incredible. He'll come to my house and pull a few looks for me and he's never wrong. I have three brothers and he's good in that department.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Sometimes I like to be a little more adventurous. But [my brother] reminds me to pull it back and have one cool statement piece and not overdo it. He always tells me to simplify, but never be boring.
STYLE ICON: Angelina Jolie always looks stunning and amazing! She keeps it simple, classic, elegant.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment