Beverley Mitchell | Hollywood yohana

Beverley Mitchell

The Secret Life of the American Teenager star gave us a peek into her personal style—and dished on New York Fashion Week!—during Kari Feinstein's Emmys Style Lounge at The Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood. She walked away with a beautiful Moni Moni Italian leather handbag, Keratin Complex hair products, The Pampered Chef cooking tools, LovelySkin skincare and more.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': My shirt is Wink. I just got this necklace from Silpada, which I picked because I love the turquoise and I think it's fun and it complemented my shirt well! I'm also wearing AG Jeans and Jimmy Choos.
LINCOLN CENTER SCOOP: I just got back from Fashion Week. I saw BCBG and Vivienne Tam. I also got a chance to check out Cynthia Steffe's presentation, which was amazing! The energy of Fashion Week is so incredible. It was so much fun. I got to go to the Rebecca Minkoff party.
FRONT ROW VIEW: Vivienne Tam has this turquoise dress with the most exquisite back I've ever seen. It was just so beautiful! BCBG had so much fun with different exotic prints and designs and bright colors, like aquas and peaches. Cynthia Steffe had really fun shorts that are sexy and stylish. I saw a lot of animal prints. I also saw feathery looks, which would be fun dancing dresses to shimmy in! They weren't quite flapper, but sexy and fun.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I love fun, sexy dresses, but I'm a jeans girl through and through. I love a flirty top with sexy heels and call it a day. But I'm also the queen of flats, so it depends on if I'm feeling sassy or laidback.
STYLE ICONS: I love, but can't pull off Nicole Richie's style. The Bohemian thing, I love. But t just won't work on me. I love Cameron Diaz's style because she has a fun, flirty vibe to her, but she's also very sexy.
MUST-HAVE FALL ITEM: I'm a sweater junkie. Gypsy '05 has some really fun, lightweight sweaters that I'm really excited about. It doesn't get that cold in Los Angeles for chunkier sweaters. I'm also a big fan of jackets. I'm a sucker for leather jacket just because you can throw it over a white tank top and you're hot! It's instant hotness.
BEAUTY ESSENTIAL: The blotting papers are brilliant! You never need powder again. They're better for your skin.


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment