DeAynni Defends Her Confrontation With Shaye | Hollywood yohana

Big Rich Texas

It was the slap heard 'round the club this week on Big Rich Texas, and now the slapper is speaking her piece about the whole affair.
BACKSTAGE BRAWL: I do feel bad that the mock pageant was somewhat ruined due to the fact that the girls argued. Leslie put a lot of time and effort into it to help her and Kalyn practice and get this business up and running. On the other hand, I don't blame Whitney for losing her temper and getting upset. By saying she's "diseased," Tyler spreads rumors and innuendo around a group of people who—all they like to do is talk. Why give people more ammo?
THE FGI EVENT: I'm not intimidated by Heidi at all; she's very en vogue. When I met her, she had enough Chanel on her to drape an 8-foot Christmas tree! She's haute, extravagant and a lot of fun. I'm so happy for Pam that Hannah surprised her. All mamas need their backup, and there's nobody better than your daughters. They've always got your back.
SLAPPING SHAYE: I obviously needed to take the lead...
Shaye, Maddie, and Grace walked in like there was no issue; Melissa was just sitting on the couch; and Connie stood there with a glass a wine. I wasn't going to welcome them with open arms, but I'm glad they made it home safely. Shaye has never done anything like this, and I don't know if it was peer pressure or just bad decision making. But after that confrontation and her being a little embarrassed, I know she won't do something like that again. I always show my daughters love, but in this house, you have to earn respect. You're not put on a pedestal just because you were born. I need to teach Shaye that life is hard and that it has consequences. That's my job as a mother. You can't sugarcoat the world forever; life is hard, and the sooner you learn that, the better off you'll be as an adult.
CONNIE'S FRIENDSHIP: I don't think Connie really knows who she likes. Look how much she's grown to love me! Sometimes us loud, zany girls are more fun to be around than the rich wannabes at the club. You never know, Connie just might co-chair Team DeAynni sooner than she thinks.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment