Kalyn Keeps Her Cool Amidst the Drama | Hollywood yohana

Big Rich Texas, Kaylyn
Kalyn of Big Rich Texas dishes on her pageant dust-up with Whitney.
BACKSTAGE BRAWL: Whitney was being rude, and I went in to maturely and politely ask if she could leave and stop ruining the pageant for these girls. She got in my face, so I pushed her away, and that's when she got upset and threw her drink at me and came at me. It was just a blur. I remember her pulling my hair, and I started punching her, and then Leslie came into the room and pulled me off her.
I threw a glass at her after Leslie pulled me off. It bounced off her chest and broke when it hit the ground. She took off her heels, collapsed on the ground and then ran out crying. I think she's just upset about the whole situation. I nicely asked her to leave, and she started cursing, telling me to shut up and calling me the B-word. I told her to get out of my face twice. She was warned! It was around the third time I told her that I finally pushed her. She dumped Tyler, so I don't know why she's the one getting overheated. If she truly believed he cheated on her, then she can't expect better of him.
I don't think she should have been there. If she wanted to come and start stuff at the pageant, that's just really childish. She's 24 and a grown woman. She should handle things like that in private and not in a public place. I'm 18, and I'm way more mature than she is. She really needs to grow up.

Despite everything, I think it was still a success. The girls had a good time and had a good experience of what a pageant is like. However, Leslie was very upset with Whitney. She caused all this drama in front of all the girls and the country club.
SHAYE, MADDIE AND GRACE'S COLLEGE PARTYING: I can understand why they wanted to. They're 16, and they want to act like adults. Should they have snuck out and taken the car? Probably not, but I don't disapprove of what they did. Not to say I completely approve either. I mean everyone makes mistakes; you learn and grow. They're kids, and they'll learn.
THE SLAP: Things like that happen but they shouldn't. If you're mad at your kid, hitting them shouldn't be an option. You can ground them for life or whatever, but no argument can be resolved with violence.


fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment