Mindy Kaling | Hollywood yohana

Mindy Kaling


The radiant Office star gave us a peek at her personal style during a party at the Andaz Hotel celebrating Kendra Scott Jewelry's new Beverly Hills store.
WHAT SHE'S STYLIN': I'm wearing a fuchsia DVF dress. Pink is a very bright color, so I figured I'd rock this as much as I can in the summer. Kendra Scott jewelry. House of Harlow shoes. Summer is the only time you can do fuchsia, turquoise and lavender all together. But I'm Indian, so I like to wear as many colors as I can.
THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL: I like that Kendra Scott Jewelry is bold and uses large stones. I have big features, so I need statement earrings. I also wear a lot of body-con stuff, so I feel like when I wear body-con, I can get away with wearing jewelry that has bold color because everything else is so fitted and monochromatic.
FASHIONABLE BANDAGE: I'm not skinny. I used to think that body-con was only for really skinny people. But if you have curves, [bandage dresses] actually function as Spanx, and they're just sexy. I always get compliments when I wear this.
STYLE ICONS: Nicole Richie always looks amazing. I love her accessories and shoes. I try to rock the clothes she wears, but I can't pull of Bohemian as much as she can. But I love her. I've always loved Gwen Stefani. She's the person who wears the harem pants, and everyone says, "Oh, harem pants are fine!" She'll wear a sailor outfit, and we're like, "Sailor outfits are in this spring."
BEAUTY MUST-HAVES: Since I turned 30, I've moved away from makeup and more into skincare. I think that happens to most women. I've fallen in love with this Kate Somerville SPF that they make in a dark color, which not a lot of companies do. I get ashy when I wear a lot of SPF, but they have a facial moisturizer that goes under makeup and it's SPF 55! I also use Skinceuticals. They have a line called A.G.E. I have no wrinkles or pimples.



fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment