Adrienne Bailon | Hollywood yohana

Empire Girls Adrienne 
 
We caught up with the star of Style's upcoming reality show Empire Girls to get the scoop on her personal style.

FASHION PHILOSOPHY: I love trends. I like trying new things, so I switch up my style a lot. My fashion is definitely a reflection of my personality. It depends on whatever I am feeling that day. If I am feeling a little more Lower East Side, I might throw a beanie on my head with a dress to set off the look. My look has got to be interesting. I also like things that are feminine because I am Latina, and I love things that are glamorous that have an edge to it.
JOINED AT THE WRIST: I have three bracelets that I wear every single day. I literally bathe and do everything in them. One is my Cartier Love bracelet, which actually can't come off because of the way it is screwed together. The other is a tennis bracelet, which I bought for myself for my 25th birthday. I said, You are buying yourself a tennis bracelet at 25. That is a big deal! And this is my rosary. Those are my personal pieces that I don't take off.
FAVORITE COLOR: I love red, but white is probably my favorite color. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to wear white while filming our show because it is not camera friendly. I love white. I can't wait to go to an all-white Hampton's party. I look forward to things like that. I love white.
STYLE ICONS: I love Jennifer Lopez's style. I love the times when she is able to bring in those New York elements into her wardrobe. I love Nicole Richie. She's my beachy hair inspiration. I love her hair. I love that's it's just effortless chic. I love watching her on Fashion Star.
DESIGNER SHOUT-OUT: Alexander Wang and Alexander McQueen. My Alexanders!
SIGNATURE BEAUTY LOOK: I am known for my Bonnie Besos red lip moment. Something that I do when I can't think of anything else is mascara, lashes and red lip. I am obsessed with Ruby Woo by MAC and their Cherry liner.
SUMMER TRENDS: I'm so looking forward to color for this summer. Clearly, I'm into colorblocking still. But I love, love, love colorful things. I love the fact that colorful makeup is coming into style, where you do a pop of lip—and it can be something funny or something playful like a baby pink.
BEST FASHION ADVICE SHE'S RECEIVED: I was insecure about how skinny my legs were growing up. I have chicken legs and I remember one time when June Ambrose styled me for the American Music Awards. I didn't want to wear a dress. She told me that my legs were made for the runway. And it just made me realize that something you think is God-awful on you could be stunning to someone else. So, at this point, I own it.
GO-TO SUMMER OUTFITS: The thing that is great for the day and looks super carefree—like you didn't even try—is a great, little Daisy Duke. That and a little white tank always works for the summertime. Just make sure to put a high heel on. Let the muscles work! Then, accessorize with a really flashy bag and a lot of chains.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com
 

Post a Comment