Tia Sings the Praises of Celebrity Moms Who Stay Stylin'! | Hollywood yohana

Nicole Richie, Tia Mowry 
 
Now that Tia Mowry-Hardrict has Cree to look after, she's been embracing her inner Bohemian like never before. "You can't have things that are squeezing you too tight and have buttons all over because you are carrying around a baby," she told myStyle. "That's why I like the comfortable, Bohemian way of dressing." And that explains why she loves boho goddess (and mother of two) Nicole Richie.
"I love that chic, casusal vibe she has," she raved. "She even wears her hair messy with really cute headbands. As a mom, you don't have time to do your hair all the time."


Her fashion advice for all of the moms out there? "It's very important to invest in go-to pieces that you can wear every day and that goes great with everything," she explained. "I have these Hermès bracelets that I love. They go well with all of my outfits. I never have to really take them off."
Click through the gallery below to see other celebrity mommies whose styles Tia loves. No surprise here: Heidi Klum did not make the cut. "Heidi Klum is a hit or miss for me," she confessed. "Sometimes, I'm like, 'What the hell are you doing?' " We often think the same thing, Tia!

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com
 

Post a Comment