We Wore What?! Tia & Tamera Look Back at Fashion Beginnings | Hollywood yohana

Tamera Mowry, Tia Mowry 
 
In the coming weeks, we're going to spotlight Tia and Tamera's individual styles, which are clearly like night and day. Of course, it didn't start off like that. We asked the girls to reflect on their fashions when they first started out in the business. Read on for that. Then, visit their red carpet evolution galleries to see how far they've come!
Tia: When my sister and I were younger, we felt we had to dress alike because we were twins. When you're younger, you automatically think you have to have the same style. We're twins! We thought we had to walk and talk alike. As twins, our clothes were definitely cutesy. We were wearing the Blossom hats with the little flowers on them. To say that I had a form of expression with my style back then wouldn't be true. I don't think it developed at all at that age. I wore whatever was comfortable. Personally, I was a Nike girl. I was always in windbreakers and Nike sneakers. I really wasn't into style. I just started getting into style.
Tamera: I didn't mind Tia and I dressing alike. I really embraced the fact that we were twins. However, when we were in high school, I really fought to be my own person. We stopped dressing alike when we were 14-years-old.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com
 

Post a Comment