Winter Pastels: 14 Style Panel tips to wearing the season’s brightest fashion trend | Hollywood yohana

Winter Pastel Trend Kristin MacDonald

As much as I love a jewel tone or two (being the ginger that I am), I’ve become intrigued by all of the Winter pastels that have been swooping over from the runway into the day to day blog world. Grey days are just that.. grey – and we’re in for a slew of them from here until the thaw. To combat this safe colour palette (and the seasonal blahs that can coincide) I chose a cotton candy pink trench that reminded me of Marie Antoinette or one of her darling French sweets. Pairing it with a weather appropriate knit, some corresponding ankle booties, and plain as day black skinnies made me feel winter appropriate, but lightened. Other options include: sweet mints, icy blues, and pale purples – and pairing any of these pastels with a smoky eye & juxtapositional metallic piece would feel just perfect.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment