Winter Pastels: 14 Style Panel tips to wearing the season’s brightest fashion trend | Hollywood yohana

Winter Pastel Trend Alexandra Nikolajev

Pastels are one of my favourite palettes to incorporate in to my winter style. Although it can be chilly, nothing complements a fresh white snow better than a soft mint green or pastel peony pink. During winter, I always try to keep a pastel piece as the focal point of my look and style around it. Pastels are incredibly bold amidst a sea of dark colours during the winter months. In Toronto, weather is a challenge as well, so I opt for simple but practical pastel pieces in my winter closet. This mint green sweater is a staple: it’s soft and cozy which makes it perfect to dress down with casual jeggings but I also love taking it from day-to-night and jazzing it up with these brown and pink polka dot trousers.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment