Winter Pastels: 14 Style Panel tips to wearing the season’s brightest fashion trend | Hollywood yohana

Winter Pastel Trend Kassandra Camponi

Pastels seem to have a soft spot in my heart all year long. As soon as winter hits everyone seems to forget about them or any other colour for that matter. The streets seem to be filled with blacks & browns, turning an already long winter even more dreary. So nothing excites me more than incorporating my favourite pastel colours into a winter outfit. If you are afraid of looking like an easter egg (not that there is anything wrong with that :)) I would try picking one pastel piece & working the rest of your outfit around that. I threw on one of my favourite blouses in a pastel minty blue & layered it with neutrals. If you seem a little unsure of trying this trend, one way to ease into it is with pastel nail polish.

fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment