Briella Calafiore | yohana

Glam Fairy
WHAT SHE'S WEARING: I'm wearing a very '70s go-go dress with black stockings and Fergie Footwear heels. My shoes are amazing! They benefit breast cancer awareness. They are hot pink, glittery and they match my hair and I'm really excited to be wearing them.
RAINBOW LOCKS: I saw a few celebrities do the tie-dye tips. I really liked it. I love pink and, then, I saw the turquoise with the pink. Lauren Conrad actually did it.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Sometimes I dress very Jersey tacky and, then, other days I dress really super-chic.
DOLLAR FINDS: I like expensive things, but I also really like cheap things. I love going to garage sales, thrift shops, consignment stores and the Salvation Army. I got these amazing pants for a dollar. Jessica [Romano] thinks they look like a diaper, but she's just jealous. They are high-waisted and baggy MC Hammer pants. They have houndstooth on them. I also got high-waisted Levis. They fit me like a friggin' glove—and they were a dollar!
SHOPPING GROUNDS: I'm obsessed with American Apparel and Urban Outfitters. American Apparel is definitely my favorite. I will wear anything form there.
STYLE ICONS: I think Kourtney Kardashian has the best style in the industry right now. I love that she's petite, but she will wear any trend even though she's short. I love her and I love her attitude. I love Mila Kunis, too. She's beautiful! I love how simple she is. She makes simple look fabulous. She's not gaudy. She's a natural beauty.
BRONZED BABE: My favorite bronzer is by Glamorous Cosmetics. It's this huge, big compact. It's matte. It doesn't have any sparkle in it. I hate shimmer faces. You get your money's worth because there's so much bronzer.
FAVE TRENDS: I really like nerd glasses. It's so cute. Throw on nerd glasses and it just spruces up your whole style. You look very hipster. I like high-waisted shorts with leggings underneath them or blazers over tank tops or American Apparel onesies. I'm really into that. I have a lot of summer clothes—more than I have winter clothes.
MAGIC WAND: I save my mascara wands. I'll rinse them off. I'll boil them in hot water to get all of the germs out. Specific mascara wands that I do like, I'll use them for other mascaras. I likeDiorShow's mascara wand. It doesn't separate the lashes, which is OK because I don't really need that, but it makes them look a lot thicker.
RED-HOT BEAUTY: I love the dark red lip. I love Marilyn Monroe, so I'm into that vintage look. I haven't done the red lip yet, but I usually do it in the winter. When you do a bold lip, you don't have to do much with everything else.
fashionsandmode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment